An Innkeeper - Restaurant Manager is needed for a Shenandoah Valley upscale, high-volume Inn with a fine dining restaurant.
The inn is open year-round and includes bed & breakfast lodging, a day spa, a restaurant, and events. This is a hands-on position as an Innkeeper by day and restaurant Maitre D' during dinner service. A combination of Innkeeping or Boutique Hotel and fine dining restaurant management experience is needed to succeed in this position. Couples are welcome. Relocation candidates from within, near, or from the region will be considered. Onsite housing is not provided.
Innkeeper - Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Innkeeping or Bed and Breakfast experience as Innkeeper or General Manager of at least 10 rooms and 10 staff
- Experience in fine dining management is a plus but can be trained
- Wine and beverage knowledge is highly desired
- No more than 2 jobs in 5 years
Innkeeper - Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Base salary of $50,000 plus incentive bonus up to $10,000 per year, paid quarterly
- Bonus potential based on controlling costs, revenue, and guest satisfaction scores
- Up to 100% paid healthcare
- Perks: dry cleaning and discounts